To encourage and promote "Home Brewing", CW and Low Power Communication, the EU QRP Foxhunt proudly announces...
The "EU Foxhunt Party"
open to all radio amateurs
starting from Sunday 6th of November till Sunday 26th of February 2023
Terms of business
- The "EU Foxhunt Party" is an informal radio event and a friendly meeting amongst CW Low Power enthusiasts,
- Bands : 80/60/40/30 and 20 meter (+/- 10kHz "window" near the International QRP Frequencies),
- Used Output Power: anything between 0,1 and 20 Watt, the use of 5W is highly recommended.
Time schedule for the Winter Season 2022-23
- on Sunday: 09:30 - 10:30 UTC:
- 20m: QRG 14.060 MHz > +/- 5 kHz
- 30m: QRG 10.116 MHz > +/- 5 kHz
- on Monday: 19:30 - 20:30 UTC:
- 40m: QRG 7.022 - 7.032 MHz > +/- 5 kHz (1)
- 80m: QRG 3.560 MHz > +/- 5 kHz
(1) PSE, watch out for any possible 7.023 MHz "Frog's" / "Forty-Niner's"!
CET = UTC + 1 Hour...
Rules of engagement
- All "EU FOX" participants are recognised by: CQ "EUFOX" DE... (ur call),
- Exchange of RST, name, QTH, power, antenna, etc. should be part of the QSO, please try to avoid the flat contest standard 599; it should be an enjoyable QSO!
- Please respect the keying speed of the slower station,
- After the skeds we usually exchange some final remarks or technical details via e-mail. (see Foxhuntweblog for group mail – please subscribe via mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Also other frequencies or bands can be selected for trials or experiments. This should be published via the group-mail by the station itself.
- Having as much QRP-fun as possible.
- Promotion of CW activity.
- Friendly exchange with a European community about CW, QRP-building projects, antennas etc...
- Promoting and encouraging healthy outdoor /P or SOTA activity during the summer days.
Thank you for participating!
Andy - SP9NLI, Bert - DJ0MEW, Yves - ON4KCY & Jos - ON6WJ